Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this one of www.fatfree.com. Use splenda to make diabetic friendly.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar (substitute splenda for diabetics)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Dijon mustard or 1⁄8 teaspoon mild mustard or 1⁄8 teaspoon hot English mustard, your choice
- ground black pepper
- Put all ingredients into a small screw top jar.
- Secure lid and shake well.
- Keep in fridge till ready to use, shaking well just before doing so.
this was delicious and I really didn't miss the oil.
I used a really good moutarde de Dijon with whole grains. This can be prepared in advance and doesn't separed (hydrophilic from hydrophib ingredients) as there is no oil.
Thanks a lot.
Made for Aus/NZ - Make My Recipe #4. I didn't particularly care for this. It was quite bitey but that's just me as the others who posted reviews liked the dressing.
What a great idea for when you've run out of store-bought. This has quite a tang to it too so you only need to use a little for a great flavour boost to your salad. Thanks Chef Potts!