1/2 Photos of French Dipped Sandwiches (Crock Pot Version)
9 hrs 15 mins
I got this recipe from a lady I worked with years ago. This feeds a large crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in butter until tender.
- 2Transfer to slow cooker.
- 3Cut roast in half and place on top of onions.
- 4Combine water, soup mix, soy sauce, browning sauce and garlic.
- 5Pour over roast and cook 7-9 hours in slow cooker.
- 6Remove roast with slotted spoon and let stand 15 minutes.
- 7Slice in thin slices, across grain.
- 8Place on roll and sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Broil 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 10Skim fat from juices and serve as the juice as a dipping sauce for the sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Dipped Sandwiches (Crock Pot Version)
Serving Size: 1 (2288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 1186.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless round roast