1/1 Photo of French Dip Sandwiches
8 hrs 5 mins
This is one of the easiest, and tastiest, crockpot recipes I've tried! These sandwiches are great with homemade oven-baked french fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in crockpot, sprinkle in soup mix, and then pour beer over top.
- 2Cook on low all day (6-8 hours).
- 3Shred meat with a fork and serve on hoagie rolls.
- 4Use the juice as a dip,"au jous" style.
- 5Optional: We like to serve these with sauted peppers and onions and slices of mozzarella or other kinds of cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Dip Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 1348.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 79.7 g