Recipe by AmyMCGS
This is one of the easiest, and tastiest, crockpot recipes I've tried! These sandwiches are great with homemade oven-baked french fries.
Top Review by lazyme
Yum. This was really good. I love French dip sandwiches and this was easy, smelled great while it was cooking, and was tasty too. I added some carmelized onions and sauteed bell peppers on a toasted bun and chowed down! Thanks AmyMCGS for a nice keeper. Made for All You Can Eat Buffet Special in Cooking Games.
- 3 -4 lbs roast
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 bottle any beer
- 4 -6 hoagie rolls
- onion (optional)
- green pepper (optional)
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in crockpot, sprinkle in soup mix, and then pour beer over top.
- Cook on low all day (6-8 hours).
- Shred meat with a fork and serve on hoagie rolls.
- Use the juice as a dip,"au jous" style.
- Optional: We like to serve these with sauted peppers and onions and slices of mozzarella or other kinds of cheese.