Easy, easy, easy! Restaurant quality sandwiches. Recipe found on another website.
Make and share this French Dip Roast Beef Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Spray crockpot with non stick spray.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Combine all other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Shred beef and trim fat.
- Place meat back in juice.
- Serve on French rolls.
- Fill rolls with beef and add a little beef juice to sandwich.