Recipe by Marie
Easy, easy, easy! Restaurant quality sandwiches. Recipe found on another website.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
Yep, it's a winner, Marie!! I had some left-over roast beef, so I "short circuited" the process on top of the range. Took Bekah's advice and add less Italian Dressing. Delicious Sunday night supper!
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 1 package au jus mix (dry)
- 1 package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 can water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crockpot with non stick spray.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Combine all other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Shred beef and trim fat.
- Place meat back in juice.
- Serve on French rolls.
- Fill rolls with beef and add a little beef juice to sandwich.