1/2 Photos of French Dip Roast Beef Sandwiches
3 hrs 10 mins
This beef comes out tender and flavorful and makes great French Dip sandwiches! I think one of the reasons it comes out so delicious is the secret ingredient...Beer :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place roast in a large roasting pan.
- 3Combine soup mix, broth and beer in a bowl and stir until soup mix is dissolved.
- 4Pour over roast and place onions around it.
- 5Bake for 2 to 3 hours, basting frequently, or until beef is tender and looks stringy when pulled with a fork.
- 6If roast starts getting too crispy, cover pan with foil or lid.
- 7Slice meat thinly and serve on rolls.
- 8Serve juices in individual cups or bowls to dip sandwiches into.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Dip Roast Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (3854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 1301.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 31.0 g