1/9 Photos of French Dip Roast Beef for the Crock Pot
7 hrs 10 mins
The Big Cheese's Note:
This is one of the best recipes I've come up with for beef roast. The cheapest cuts come out tasting like you slaved over a stove all day long. You can add potatoes and carrots to the recipe if you like, or shred it and serve it as a French Dip sandwich with the au jus juice from the crock pot on the side. If you are watching your sodium, use the lite soy sauce and it will taste just as delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- 2Combine soy sauce and next 6 ingredients.
- 3Pour over roast.
- 4Add water to slow cooker until roast is almost covered.
- 5Cook, covered, on LOW for 7 hours or until very tender.
- 6Remove roast, reserving broth.
- 7You may shred roast with a fork and serve on sandwich rolls with the broth on the side for dipping.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Dip Roast Beef for the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 1055.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g