1/4 Photos of French Dip-Crock Pot Recipe
10 hrs 5 mins
A really nice fireside supper for friends. Taste the Aus Jus first to make sure it's really "beefy" and add another bouillon packet if needed. Edit--if "heat bothers you" start with 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- 2Cook on High for 5-6 hours or Low for 8-10.
- 3Remove the meat from the crock pot and place on a deep plate-to collect juices.
- 4Strain the broth well so that it is clear and no spices or onions remain.
- 5Place in a saucepan and keep warm.
- 6Most people prefer to keep the broth as is but you can stir in a small amount of cornstarch mixed with cold water to thicken it up just a touch.
- 7(Remember to add the juices that drain off the meat).
- 8Heat Hoaggie buns to warm and slice the meat thin.
- 9Place a good amount of sliced meat in each of the buns and offer the Aus Jus in individual ramekins.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Dip-Crock Pot Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.1
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 212.6 mg
- Sodium 521.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 60.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: