Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe while searching for something to do with the fresh strawberrys I had, and decided I would try this crepe ecipe i found on all foods. Crepes have always been kind of a daunting idea before now, so wasnt sure how it would turn out. I cahnged up the original recipe by adding " coolwhip" whipped topping instead of making Heavy whipped cream from scratch, and was thinking creamfresh might be an even better alternative. Wanted to save this recipe here after making them and was very impressed at how they turned out and the taste was awsome.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lb strawberry, Rinse, and slice into a bowl and add
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, to an entire package of fresh strawberrys, Set aside
Cream filling for Crepes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, Softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipped topping
- sift flour, sugar and salt in bowl and set aside. then in mixing bowl, mix milk with the three eggs using a mixer and slowly add in the flour mixture until smooth then stir in the melted buter by hand.Batter will be real thin and runny (not like pancakes). pour just enough to cover the bottom of a small nonstick frying pan and roll mixture around inside pan to make the delicate crepe.
- lighty brown then flip over in pan. and lightly brown, pour crepe onto plate and spread cream and arrange berrys down the center, fold in both sides to create crepe.
- Garnish tops with sprinkled powder sugar and few more berrys.