Recipe by Enjolinfam
I love the Bracketts recipes. They had a successful resturant for years where people traveled hours to try their yummy treats. This comes from their cookbook, 7 Secrets Cookbook to lose weight, lower cholesterol, and reverse diabetes. These taste yummy with our Mango Pear Syrup. You can make these ahead and refrigerate, wrapping a plate of stacked crepes in a plastic bag. Warm in microwave before serving.
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashew nuts, and
- 1 1⁄2 cups water or 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup tofu (makes the crepes richer and more tender) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend ingredients together about 1 minute.
- Lift preheated nonstick skillet from burner and pou 1/4 cup portion, tipping in a circular motion so crepe flows large and thin Use medium-high temperature until dry on top (about 1 minute), then loosen gently with spatula and turn, cooking the other side for about 30 seconds. Stack finished crepes on a flat plate and cover with a cloth to keep warm.