Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with strawberries and whipped cream! From http://lilyng2000.blogspot.com/
Make and share this French Crepe Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Make a 'well' in the center of the flour mixture and add eggs, melted butter and half of the milk.
- Gradually stir the flour into the liquid mixture. While stirring gradually add more milk until the consistency is that of cream.
- When all milk is added, beat or whisk to remove all lumps.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into preheated pan.
- Cook both sides on low heat until lightly browned.