Recipe by Happy Hippie
Here's a quick and simple fish dish that is very good. I found this recipe on About.com. Adjust the heat level by adjust the amount of Creole seasoning.
Top Review by Bergy
Easy? Yes. Delicious? A double yes. I love finding a recipe like this that doesn't tie me in the kitchen for hours to turn out a tasty meal. It is attractive to look at and is a taste treat Thanks - No wonder you are a Happy Hippie!
- 1 lb cod
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (and extra for brushing on the baking sheet)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning, your favorite
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, feshly squeezed
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and brush very lightly with olive oil.
- Mix the olive oil, mustard, salt and Creole seasoning together.
- Brush the spice mixture evenly over the fish and place on the prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To serve:.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice and sprinkle parsley over the fish. Serve immediately.