1/6 Photos of French Creole Cod
Happy Hippie's Note:
Here's a quick and simple fish dish that is very good. I found this recipe on About.com. Adjust the heat level by adjust the amount of Creole seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and brush very lightly with olive oil.
- 2Mix the olive oil, mustard, salt and Creole seasoning together.
- 3Brush the spice mixture evenly over the fish and place on the prepared sheet.
- 4Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 5To serve:.
- 6Drizzle with the lemon juice and sprinkle parsley over the fish. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Creole Cod
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 380.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 20.3 g