Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's a quick and simple fish dish that is very good. I found this recipe on About.com. Adjust the heat level by adjust the amount of Creole seasoning.
- 1 lb cod
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (and extra for brushing on the baking sheet)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning, your favorite
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, feshly squeezed
- chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and brush very lightly with olive oil.
- Mix the olive oil, mustard, salt and Creole seasoning together.
- Brush the spice mixture evenly over the fish and place on the prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To serve:.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice and sprinkle parsley over the fish. Serve immediately.
Easy? Yes. Delicious? A double yes. I love finding a recipe like this that doesn't tie me in the kitchen for hours to turn out a tasty meal. It is attractive to look at and is a taste treat Thanks - No wonder you are a Happy Hippie!
Loved this! I accidentally mixed the lemon juice in with the mustard, but it still worked out great! Will definitely make this one again!
This recipe is so easy and very tasty. The cod stays together nicely from baking and is easy to plate. Great recipe!