1 hr 30 mins
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
Oh my, this is delightful! I had this at a cocktail party last night. The hostess served it with whole strawberries but any mix of fruits will do beautifully. If you have a vanilla bean lying around, remove the seeds and add it to the dip. Cook time is chilling time. Make ahead and enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese and then whip with powdered sugar.
- 2Whip cream and sugar together until it forms soft peaks.
- 3Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice and zest.
- 4Continue to beat, SLOWLY add just enough pineapple juice to achieve desired consistency. I prefer it to be the consistency of a thick Greek yogurt.
- 5Chill until party time!
- 6Serve with fresh fruit tray or fruit salad.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Cream Fruit Dip by Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (818 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.5
- Calories from Fat 498
- Total Fat 55.3 g
- Saturated Fat 32.8 g
- Cholesterol 191.9 mg
- Sodium 275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 62.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g