Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Oh my, this is delightful! I had this at a cocktail party last night. The hostess served it with whole strawberries but any mix of fruits will do beautifully. If you have a vanilla bean lying around, remove the seeds and add it to the dip. Cook time is chilling time. Make ahead and enjoy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice, no amount was given just use enough to thin to desired consistency
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds (optional)
- Soften cream cheese and then whip with powdered sugar.
- Whip cream and sugar together until it forms soft peaks.
- Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice and zest.
- Continue to beat, SLOWLY add just enough pineapple juice to achieve desired consistency. I prefer it to be the consistency of a thick Greek yogurt.
- Chill until party time!
- Serve with fresh fruit tray or fruit salad.