Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious fruit dip. Had everyone guessing the ingredients and asking for the recipe to take home.
Make and share this French Cream Fruit Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Soften cream cheese and then whip with powdered sugar.
- Whip cream and sugar together until it forms soft peaks.
- Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice and zest; continue to beat, adding just enough pineapple juice to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve with fresh fruit tray or fruit salad.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
I served a fruit platter with this dip at a dessert buffet and the whole thing was gone really fast. Will use again for sure.