- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and then whip with powdered sugar.
- Whip cream and sugar together until it forms soft peaks.
- Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice and zest; continue to beat, adding just enough pineapple juice to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve with fresh fruit tray or fruit salad.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.