Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 20 mins
This is so simple and yummy using pre-frozen dough. Prep time includes thaw and rise of dough.
- 3 rhodes texas frozen dough rolls or 5 rhodes frozen dinner rolls or 1⁄2 loaf rhodes bread dough, thawed and risen
- 1 teaspoon garlic bread, spread
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 slices zucchini
- 2 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- mixed Italian herbs
- fresh bay leaf, chopped
- Knead rolls together into a ball. Roll to a 6" circle. Place on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F 10 minutes. Spread with garlic bread spread. Cover with zucchini, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and cheese. Sprinkle with bay leaves and Italian herbs. Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.