Recipe by AngelaTN
This lovely dish is very tasty and so easy to prepare. Add some roasted asparagus, crusty rolls, a bottle of wine and some soft candlight, and you've got the perfect romantic dinner for two. You can easily double or triple the recipe for a dinner party.
Top Review by hollyfrolly
Unbelievably delicious. Simple to make- your directions were perfect. The chicken was moist, juicy, flavorful and decadent. This recipe will be used again and again- sooooooooo good. Thanks, Angela!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 slices muenster cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Chardonnay wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rub each chicken breast with butter, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place in greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and top each breast with a slice of muenster.
- Pour wine evenly on top of the chicken.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes.