Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This lovely dish is very tasty and so easy to prepare. Add some roasted asparagus, crusty rolls, a bottle of wine and some soft candlight, and you've got the perfect romantic dinner for two. You can easily double or triple the recipe for a dinner party.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 slices muenster cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Chardonnay wine
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rub each chicken breast with butter, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place in greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and top each breast with a slice of muenster.
- Pour wine evenly on top of the chicken.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Unbelievably delicious. Simple to make- your directions were perfect. The chicken was moist, juicy, flavorful and decadent. This recipe will be used again and again- sooooooooo good. Thanks, Angela!
I was looking for a simple dish for a womens' dinner at my church. I came across this one and tried it out. I've been "testing" it every few days since then, it's so good. Easy, inexpensive and a really nice flavor. It would be hard to mess this recipe up. I did try it with Gruyere, but that's too expensive for 200 servings, shredded muenster works just fine.
This was so good!