Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ready in about 1 1/2 hrs and delicious.
Make and share this French Country Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb Polish sausage, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 medium carrots, thin sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced in rings
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer to an ungreased 3qt baking dish.
- Cover and Bake at 375 deg for 60-70 min or carrots are tender.