Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was first introduced to a French Cosmo with Absolut Mandarin at a restaraunt/bar in Asheville, North Carolina. Don't remember the name of the place but it was run by a Black lady who could sing just like Billie Holiday. Food there was Gourman!
- Put the first 5 ingredients, excluding Grenadine, into a shaker, then shake well and strain into a well chilled martini glass.
- Last, slowly pour a drop of Grenadine into middle of glass and let fall to bottom and color the stem red.
- Garnish with Lime Wheel or a Lemon Twist.
- For the Sweet and Sour Mix:.
- Combine sugar and water until all the sugar is dissolved. Add lemon and lime juices and refrigerate.
Tres elegant and delicious! Thank you, Witch Doctor! Made for Comfort Cafe.