1/4 Photos of French Coffee Puffs
There is NO coffee in this I guess its just named weird. LOL. These are baked in mini muffin tins then rolled in cinnamon and sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the 1/2 cup butter and the sugar together.
- 2Sift flour and baking powder.
- 3Mix the sour cream and egg together.
- 4Add the sifted dry ingredients to the butter mixture alternately with the sour cream mixture. Don't overmix.
- 5Fill miniature muffin tins 3/4 full.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 12 - 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Combine sugar and cinnamon to your taste.
- 9Melt butter.
- 10Remove puffs from tins.
- 11Roll in melted butter then in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Coffee Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 157.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g