Recipe by kzbhansen
There is NO coffee in this I guess its just named weird. LOL. These are baked in mini muffin tins then rolled in cinnamon and sugar.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Delicious little goodies with a really nice tender crumb. Simple and quick to make. I started out dipping the whole puff in butter and about half way through, was only dipping the top, to save on some calories and fat. Thought they tasted just as good that way. Thanks for posting the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- sugar, for dipping
- cinnamon, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the 1/2 cup butter and the sugar together.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Mix the sour cream and egg together.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients to the butter mixture alternately with the sour cream mixture. Don't overmix.
- Fill miniature muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon to your taste.
- Melt butter.
- Remove puffs from tins.
- Roll in melted butter then in sugar and cinnamon mixture.