Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 42 mins
A fudgey chocolate tart filling thats guaranteed to hit the spot. Cooking time includes time to let the tart rest.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- Grate the chocolate and place in a bowl. Bring the milk, cream and sugar to the boil, pour on to chocolate and stir with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes or until the mixture becomes dark and glossy.
- Whisk the eggs, stir into the chocolate mix and then pass the mixture through a fine sieve.
- Place the 9 inch tart crust in pan into oven on a flat tray and carefully pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Bake until the tart is set around the outside but still slightly wobbly in the center (around 40 minutes maybe).
- Allow tart to rest at room temperature for at least 2 hours before serving.