Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
from "perfect endings"
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup saltine crackers, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate over hot water. Remove from water and cool approximately 5 minutes.
- Combine the egg whites and vanilla and beat till stiff but not dry.
- Beat in the sugar gradually till very stiff.
- Fold in the crackers and cooled chocolate.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans immediately.