Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I recently went to Paris and am trying to replicate a simple country recipe.
Make and share this French Chicken With Mustard Sauce and Rice - Crock to Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Cube chicken and season with salt, lemon pepper and cook till golden brown.
- Add can of cream of chicken and water to crock and then cooked chicken.
- Add mustard.
- After 1 hour add vegetables.
- Cook for 2-4 hours.
- Put rice in casserole dish and pour crock pot mixture onto and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Cook on 350-400 till breadcrumbs browned.