4 hrs 15 mins
I recently went to Paris and am trying to replicate a simple country recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube chicken and season with salt, lemon pepper and cook till golden brown.
- 2Add can of cream of chicken and water to crock and then cooked chicken.
- 3Add mustard.
- 4After 1 hour add vegetables.
- 5Cook for 2-4 hours.
- 6Put rice in casserole dish and pour crock pot mixture onto and cover with breadcrumbs.
- 7Cook on 350-400 till breadcrumbs browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Chicken With Mustard Sauce and Rice - Crock to Bake
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.6
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 705.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: