Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From the book, Heart of the Palms
Make and share this French Chicken [with Linguine] recipe from Food.com.
- 12 chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, dissolved in
- 1 cup boiling water
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine, cooked
- Brown chicken in butter in a skillet.
- Place chicken in large Dutch oven.
- Add remaining ingredients, except linguine.
- Cover and simmer 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Serve over linguine.