Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My version of the ever-popular green bean casserole.
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) chopped chicken
- 2 cups green beans, French-style
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 cup fried onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Mix rice, chicken, green beans. Add soup and herbs and spices.
- Put in casserole dish. Top with fried onions and almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.