Recipe by Lubie
This is a recipe I got from my MIL. It has great flavor. It has become a favorite around our house.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon, please check sodium levels for the beef bullion seems to low (powder or cubes)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip chicken in lemon juice and rub with salt.
- Melt butter in heavy sauce pan.
- Add chicken, cooking 1 minute on each side.
- Place piece of wax paper over top of chicken (to hold in the juices.).
- Cover with a lid and bake at 450°F.
- for 10-12 minutes.
- (I know this sounds short, but the lemon juice speeds up the cooking time.) Remove from oven and put chicken on a serving dish.
- Boil leftover juices in pan and add boullion, then add whipping cream.
- Boil until sauce thickens slightly.
- (It will thicken more as it sits.).
- Pour over chicken and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve with rice.