My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- shortbread (prepared from another recipe)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and the double creme, then add the sugar and flour and beat until thoroughly blended.
- 3Stir in the egg yolks, sour cream, heavy cream and vanilla.
- 4Beat the egg whites until they are frothy, then gradually add the confectioners' sugar and beat until the whites form stiff peaks.
- 5Fold the whites into the cheese mixture.
- 6Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- 7Cool to room temperature, then chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: