Recipe by gailanng
Delicious maple smoked bacon wrapped boneless chicken breasts stuffed with long grain and wild rice, roasted red pepper and black pepper boursin cheese.
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend, prepared according to package directions
- 4 (5 -6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- salt and pepper
- 2 roasted small red peppers
- 4 ounces black pepper boursin cheese
- 4 thick cut slices of maple smoked bacon (can sub regular bacon)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 4 handfuls spring greens or 4 mixed greens
- dried cranberries
- toasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season with salt and pepper pounded chicken breasts.
- Cut each roasted red pepper in half (top to bottom) and place one piece on each breast.
- Spread 1/2 cup of cooked rice on top of red pepper on each breast. Crumble boursin cheese over the rice. Roll chicken into a tight bundle. Wrap each bundle with bacon. Secure with toothpicks if necessary. Brush with the mixture of melted butter and olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. While the chicken is baking, divide the spring greens between 4 plates. Sprinkle the pine nuts and dried cranberries over the greens. When the breasts are done, serve whole or sliced over the greens.