Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this from a nice lady from Quebec City that I met on a cruise, I just tried the recipe and is it very easy and good. Just use the condensed milk can to measure the corn syrup.
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 14 ounces light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour condensed milk into a bowl.
- Fill condensed milk can with corn syrup and add to bowl with condensed milk.
- Mix well.
- Place pie pan on cookie sheet.
- Pour milk/syrup mix into pie crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Lower temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for about 30 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Filling will thicken as it cools.