Recipe by Kimi
This is a French-Canadian recipe that my mother-inlaw always made. It is always a hit and our dinner table.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground pork (not lean)
- 2 -3 potatoes
- 1 dash clove
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash cinnamon
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, cube, boil and drain potatoes.
- Saute pork and spices, do not drain fat.
- Add pork mixture to potatoes and mash together, add s&p.
- Allow to cool before stuffing chicken or turkey.
- This can also be served as a side dish.
- Just bake for 30 min.
- at 350 degrees.