Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is one from my vfw cookbook author : anonymous
Make and share this French Canadian Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven at 375 degrees.
- heat oil.
- saute onion until tender.
- add beef, pork.
- cook until meat is browned.
- mash potatoes until smooth (add enough milk or chicken broth to potatoes untl smooth).
- add to meat mixture and mix well.
- place in 2 pie shells.
- cover each pie with a top crust (use other 2 pie crust for top).
- bake ay 375 for 30 minutes until brown.