Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
It goes a long way and tastes so good. This one was passed down from my husband's grandmother.
Make and share this French Cake & Sauce ( Passed Down by Generations) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cake ingredients together in order; after adding each one, mix.
- In different bowl mix sauce ingredients together in order; after each one, mix.
- Pour cake mixture in GLASS 11x14-inch cake pan then sauce over top from side to side through the cake till all the sauce is used.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- It looks like a lot of work but it's not and the end results is well worth it.
This sounds incrediable! I will be making it this next week. Let you know how I liked it! Kim