Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This was given to me by my mother. Is always a big hit when I make it. Get ready to pass out this recipe.
- 1 white cake mix or 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 box powdered sugar, divided (Reserve 2 tablespoons)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- Beat first layer with wooden spoon.
- Pat into 9 by 13 inch ungreased pan.
- Beat second layer well and pour on top of first layer.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool.