- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb loaf French bread, halved horizontally
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl stir together butter, green onions and garlic powder. Spread 2 T butter mixture on cut sides of bread. Press cut sides of bread together; wrap in aluminum foil and seal. Place bread on a baking sheet.
- Bake until thoroughly heated, about 15 minutes. Cut into slices before serving. Serve with remaining butter mixture.