Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 8 -10 slices cheese (any you wish)
- Cut loaf in half lengthwise and butter both halves.
- Cook hambuerger and onions till brown and then add the other ingredients.
- Spread meat mixture on both halves and then arrange tomato slices, green pepper slices, and cheese slices.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.