Recipe by daggle
A different version of biscuits and gravy. Quick and easy for your family. I didn't include a breakfast gravy recipe, everyone has their own. If you don't, you can
Top Review by Chef Mommie
This was wonderful! I have been wanting to make this for quite a while, but I had a hard time finding the pillsbury bread. So glad I finally did. I am going to use this same technique for steak and cheese, and maybe a pizza/stromboli type roll. I am so excited! Thank you daggle!!!!
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 16 ounces roll of pork sausage
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Open the French loaf and find the crease.
- Unroll the loaf on a cookie sheet.
- Fry sausage into small pieces.
- Drain and put a line of sausage on the loaf.
- Roll over once or twice and put another line of sausage.
- Finish rolling over the loaf.
- Cook at preheated oven for 11-15 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve topped with your favorite breakfast gravy. find a great recipe on this website.