1/8 Photos of French Bread Rolls to Die For
The title says it all! Prep time does not include rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together warm water, yeast and sugar and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- 2In large bowl, combine yeast mixture with oil, salt and 2 cups of the flour.
- 3Stir well to combine.
- 4Stir in remaining flour 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic.
- 6Lightly oil a large bowl and place dough in and turn to coat with oil.
- 7Cover with cloth and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 8Deflate the dough and turn out onto floured surface.
- 9Divide dough into 16 equal pieces and form into rounds.
- 10Place rolls onto lightly greased baking sheet at least 2" apart.
- 11Cover rolls with cloth and let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- 12Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake rolls for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Bread Rolls to Die For
Serving Size: 1 (926 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g