Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy. I have the basics for the toppings listed here- add your favorites. Serving size is a guess.
- 3 loaves French bread, sliced crosswise about 1-inch thick
- 2 (16 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- Assemble pizzas by spreading on 1 T. sauce, them top each bread slice with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Wrap each pizza individually in plastic wrap and freeze.
- To serve: Place frozen pizza on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Very quick and easy addition to my freezer stash.
VERY EASY AND VERY TASTY! I whipped up 4 of these in NO time at all. Hubby and son love these when they get home from work.
We didn't have time to put them in the freezer. We didn't know what to eat and it was so easy to do. I added fresh sliced mushrooms. We'll do this recipe again and put them in the freezer. Thanks Munchkin Mama. Made for All you can cook buffet