Two cheeses, pepperoni, Italian sausage crumbles, olives...a very satisfying and flavorful sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf French bread (4 x 16-inch)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml shredded provolone cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded smoked mozzarella cheese
- 85.04 g pepperoni, diced
- 85.04 g ground Italian sausage, cooked
- 113.39 g fresh tomatoes, diced
- 118.29 ml diced onion
- 118.29 ml sliced green olives
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 88.74 ml pizza sauce
- 56.69 g green peppers, roasted, sliced 1/3-inch thick
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut the top quarter from the bread and remove all but a 1/2- to 3/4-inch layer of bread from inside the crust. Place the bread on a baking sheet. Brush the inside with the oil and bake in the oven or broiler until the edges turn golden and the bread dries slightly. This will only take a few minutes.
- 3Blend the cheeses together in one bowl. In another bowl, combine the sausages, tomatoes, onions, olives, seasonings and three-fourths of the cheese blend.
- 4Spread the bread with the pizza sauce. Fill the bread with the sausage mixture, and top with the remaining cheese blend and the roasted peppers. Bake for 15 minutes or until the ingredients are heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Bread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1177.7
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 2569.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 51.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: