Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This "recipe" has just been something me and my family have done. This recipe is quite simple, but it tastes really good and it's fun to do with your kids.
- 1 loaf plain French bread
- 1 (2 lb) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 425' f.
- Grate whole block of cheese. (additional cheese may be required).
- Spread spaghetti sauce on bread.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake pizza bread 10-15 minute or until cheese melts.
- Cool 5 minute then cut. Enjoy!
I made 1 serving for myself using a sub roll and a few tablespoons of sauce and cheese. I did add some leftover Italian Roasted Cauliflower and chopped black olives for a real treat. This can be changed up with so many ingredients I would never get tired of it! Thanks for sharing Kayla. Made and enjoyed for PAC Spring '09. Edited to add stars.