Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Bob Evans Farms.
- 1 lb bob evans original recipe roll of pork sausage
- 1 (20 inch) baguette
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces shredded Italian cheese
- Preheat oven 350.
- Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet until brown. Set aside.
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise. Place halves on a baking sheet. Spread with sauce. Top with sausage, pepperoni and cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into 2 pieces.
- Option: For a hot and spicy pizza, prepare recipe above, using bob evans zesty hot sausage. Top with 1/2 cup sliced banana peppers and 1 can (2.25oz) sliced black olives and 1/2 cup diced onion.