Recipe by invictus
Taste of Home Feb 2010. Recipe prep time does not include ABM dough cycle or additional time to rise. Makes a nice small loaf perfect for an pasta dinner.
Top Review by Boomette
This bread was very easy and do. I let it rise the 1 hour. And baked it 20 minutes. The taste is so yummy and the texture of the bread is light. Thanks Invictus :) Made for Holiday tag
- 1 cup warm water (110-115 degrees)
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients except cornmeal to your bread machine in the order listed. Use dough cycle only.
- Remove dough from bread machine and shape into loaf. Sprinkle with cornmeal. Let rise until double, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.