Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
In 'The Muffin Tin Cookbook' by Brette Sember; posted by request
Make and share this French Bread French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fresh baguette, ends cut off and sliced into 1 inch slices
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400° and prepare as many regular muffin cups as you have slices of bread by spraying with cooking spray.
- Whisk all other ingredients together in a bowl.
- Drop 5 or 6 slices of bread into the bowl, and allow them to soak for about 30 seconds, flipping halfway through.
- Place 1 slice in each muffin cup; repeat process for remaining slices.
- Divide any remaining egg mixture among the muffin cups evenly by spooning over the top of the toast.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, rotating muffin pans halfway through, until lightly browned.