Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My fabulous brunch specialty! I love recipes that make it look like I have spent hours in the kitchen... when in reality -it was a snap. Fluffy eggs, cheese, and other goodies fill a tender loaf of French bread. You just fill it, bake it, slice it, and devour it!
- 1 French bread, loaf
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut top off French loaf and hollow out insides, reserving pieces in a bowl.
- Brush inside of loaf with melted butter and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- While this is baking, whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl. Mix in salt, ham, cheddar, and green onions, also adding in reserved bread chunks.
- Pour this mixture into hollowed out crust and bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve!