My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- 2Place bread slices on cookie sheet.
- 3Add cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and dry Italian dressing mix well.
- 4Put a scoop of mixture on each bread slice.
- 5Sprinkle bell peppers on top.
- 6Bake 10 to 12 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Bread Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 456.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix