- 24 slices French bread, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Place bread slices on cookie sheet.
- Add cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and dry Italian dressing mix well.
- Put a scoop of mixture on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle bell peppers on top.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until the cheese has melted.