1/5 Photos of French Bistro Steak and Tomatoes
Skinny fast-fry steaks cook up in a snap. Top them with an irresistible mix of garden-ripe tomatoes and creamy blue cheese. From Chatelaine magizine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tomatoes in half and squeeze out seeds. Slice tomatoes into thin strips.
- 2Thinly slice green portion of onion.
- 3Combine in a medium bowl.
- 4Crumble in cheese.
- 5Add 1 tsp (5 mL) oil and pinches of salt and pepper. Stir to mix.
- 6In a small bowl, stir Dijon with pinches of salt, pepper and rosemary until evenly mixed.
- 7Rub all over steaks.
- 8Lightly coat a large frying pan, preferably non-stick, with oil and set over medium-high heat.
- 9When hot, add steaks. Cook until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- 10Place on plates and generously top with tomato mixture.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Bistro Steak and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 374.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper