- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out inside and break into bite size pieces.
- Combine ground beef& onion in a large skillet.
- Cook until browned, drain off grease.
- Stir in soup& bread pieces.
- Spoon meat mixture into bottom half of bread shell.
- Cover with top half of bread shell.
- Wrap loaf in foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cut into slices& serve.