1/5 Photos of French Beans With Sour Cream and Paprika
Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006. ZWT REGION: France.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the " tops" and "tails" off the beans and cut them into 2.5 cm ( 1 inch) lengths.
- 2Melt the butter in the pan and saute the onion gently for several minutes until soft and golden but not brown.
- 3Add half of the paprika, the beans, stock, salt and pepper, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
- 4Take the pan off the heat and stir in the sour cream, return pan to the heat and reheat without boiling.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish and and dust the top with the remaining paprika.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Beans With Sour Cream and Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.5
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 138.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 35.1 g