Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006. ZWT REGION: France.
Make and share this French Beans With Sour Cream and Paprika recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the " tops" and "tails" off the beans and cut them into 2.5 cm ( 1 inch) lengths.
- Melt the butter in the pan and saute the onion gently for several minutes until soft and golden but not brown.
- Add half of the paprika, the beans, stock, salt and pepper, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the sour cream, return pan to the heat and reheat without boiling.
- Transfer to a serving dish and and dust the top with the remaining paprika.